Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pure Admiration

My girl just loves this girl. In skating, the older girls help out the younger girls and the younger girls help out the even young kids. Well, my girl simply adores this girl and she is not alone. I admire her dedication to the sport, her dedication to our club and her dedication to the other members.

I was taking the group photo and I saw her reach down and give O a little hug. I snapped this pic and my little has it as the background on her iPad. Complete and pure admiration.


Here's the sketch, I'm too late to enter the challenge but I'm sharing it anyway!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout and lovely photo so glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous photo and page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy
    It's wonderful to catch photos like that. Love your layout. and Laura Whitaker sketches are the best.
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy