Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches: Snowlicious

Happy birthday, Canada! It's lovely outside today, not like the snowy day featured in my layout. We are having some friends over for a BBQ and swim later on today to celebrate our nation's birthday. Fireworks tonight will finish off another wonderful holiday!

Now on to my layout for Let's Scrap Sketches. I chose to use the left side of the sketch and make it into a quick and easy single page layout. I love that my kids love to spend time outdoors, the pictures are so much fun to scrap!


The sketch:
 
The prize:

A set of stamps.



2 comments:

  1. What a great layout... love the black background and popping colors and such a sweet photo!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and page. Love the snow floursih and the title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy