Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sketches in Thyme: Getting Messy

It's my day over at Sketches in Thyme! I found these pictures of my oldest (deep in my stash) and thought it was time to use them. As I was finishing up, I remembered that my brother, who was visiting that day, got her to put her hand print on a piece of paper. He gave it to me and said, "you're a scrapbooker, maybe you can add this to her book." I'm so glad I remembered he had done that (even happier that I tucked it into her album to save for this day).


Kept it even more CAS than normal! Just one little embellishment that says it all.


Used my cameo, been a bit since I have. I really do love this machine!


Thanks to my brother, I have this wee hand print. I can't wait to show it to her to prove she used to be tiny.


The sketch:


Link up by May 31 for your chance to win a gift certificate!







3 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic page Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout!! LOVE that fun paper!! And the actual hand print on the page is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout - love the colours!
    great sketch too ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy