Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sketches in Thyme: Happy

I'm pretty excited today! It's my first official reveal with Sketches in Thyme and I get to share a layout of my girl and her first love. She has been skating since she was 2 and she continues to improve her skills and her love for the sport keeps growing. She had the opportunity to attend her first competition in March and she was steel right up until she stepped on the ice, then I think the nerves set it. Even with that, she did a great job and she will only get better!


The story of her first competition. We are so proud of her. I don't have her guts - she is fearless.


 I love these stickers from Heidi Swapp! They make me happy :)


Here is the sketch:


And here is the prize! Come out and play!




3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS page! Love the colors!! This is one of my favorites of yours!! And wow - your daughter is a beautiful ice skater!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. She is seven and it is all she wants to do! It's very hard to get her off the ice.

      Delete
  2. Loving your take on the sketch Darcy!! Beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy