Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches: Happy Holidays

I love that Let's Scrap Sketches offers a double page sketch but doesn't expect you to create a double page layout. I ended up using the left side of the double to add this page to my oldest's album.


My little cluster, I am still trying to learn how to do this!!


Rub-ons, second time using them this year. I think I remember why I have so many, I love them!


Look, more rub-ons. Third time this year, prepare to see more soon!


This is what happens when I try to distress using scissors instead of my distress tool. Ah well. It works.


The sketch!



This is project #24 in my quest for 50 before I can shop for more goodies!

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout. I LOVE those stocking rubons in the corner- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page! Love the rub-ons!! And your cluster looks great!! Takes time to get used to doing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute combo of elements and textures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy