Sunday, March 22, 2015

That HAIR!

My mini has the best hair. I'm sure she is going to ask to have it cut soon and that is going to break my heart (not to mention her daddy's too!). She and I went out for a little photo shoot before she turned 5 and she was dancing around and I got some great pics of her....and her hair!


A little story for her so she knows why she was out in some field being photographed!


I used my silhouette to cut this part of the title out of the main sheet and then backed it with a piece of cardstock to make it pop. 


I used some mini letters that came with the paper line and popped it up. I added some bling for her on the butterfly. 


I used the sketch from ScrapMuch? and I'm also linking up to Crash Your Stash as #18. (I don't think I'm going to make 50 projects before I buy something, but I'm still trying!)

Just also want to share my favourite picture taken that day, man I just love her to bits! It's already been scrapped too!



11 comments:

  1. Darcy, your rocked this sketch! The LARGE title is just perfect. Love your colour choices and the photos are adorable. Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DD is beautiful and you are right--what gorgeous hair! Ahhhhh to be 5! Just the cutest LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and layout! And yes, she does have beautiful hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a sweetie!! That's a Pantene photo shoot!!! Great paper choice and take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful happy layout. Great paper choices, especially love the butterfly and how one looks like it is going to fly off the page (just like your daughter's hair in the photos). Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beatuiful daughter and swinging her hair is so awesome. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a super sweet page, love the pics, and such great product choices! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Great paper choices and what a beautiful model :) Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photo's Darcy, love your paper choice and that perfectly highlighted single butterfly.....lovely. Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this layout! The pictures are awesome! That's one of my favourite Jillibean lines and you did an amazing job with it! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want her hair! And this is a perfect layout!! Love the green to go with the green grass. I'm here from crash your stash blog. Finally linked up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy