Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sisters: Guest Designer at Lasting Memories

I'm sharing my third layout for Lasting Memories and their great March Friendship challenge! My girls (so far) don't like to be separated. I've seen them collapse on the floor in hugs when I pick them up at daycare as they haven't been together much during the day. There have been many tears when I make them sleep in their own beds. I will take their relationship as it is, for as long as it will last. This picture was taken on the way into a restaurant for dinner. Love them.


I love that title, I cut it on my cameo and I have a used it a few times already. I decided after I had the photo stuck down that I wanted the title cut out of my page. I got lucky again and it cut perfectly. I have great success cutting with the photo stuck down already as long as it's not too bulky. I don't recommend it, but it *can* work!

I used sketch #114 from Let's Capture Our Memories. Also sharing at Crash Your Stash as #16.

12 comments:

  1. Your girls have such a strong bond. They seem so sweet. Beautiful layout and I love the cameo cut title. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Love this, great layout... always love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - my girls fight like Itchy and scratchy, you are very lucky your daughters are so close!! Gorgeous layout...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page and sweet picture. Love the cloud with the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet sisters page! There's nothing quite like the bond that sisters share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout and photo. Your title is so fun and I love the great color combo. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike. I used the same title. :) Such a cute story and pictures. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page ! Congrats on being guest designer !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to have girls with that kind of love for each other it is priceless :) Super sweet layout :) thanks for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the strips and that scripty title!! And the picture is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this - the simplicity, the cloud, the title work - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy