Sunday, March 1, 2015

Partners in Crime: Guest Designer at Lasting Memories

I'm back *home* for the month of March! I'm guest designing over at Lasting Memories! I am excited to be back with those talented ladies!  The theme this month is friendship and the partners in crime theme this week, made me think of this picture of my oldest and her friend in the back of a cop car at a kids event years ago. If both families hadn't moved away, I was afraid this may have been a reality in the future!



I used an older sketch from the archives at Stick it Down for my layout. The title is purchased from the Silhouette store. Sharing at Crash Your Stash as #13.
I wish I could tell you the papers I used, but they were so old, back from when I first started scrapping and I was silly and cut all the info off the papers back then. 

9 comments:

  1. nice to see you back "home" great layout! congrats on making the Let's scrap DT... Love your sketch layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean lines of you layouts. The stitching is a great addition. Such a cool layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute! Love how you did your title. So happy to have you as the guest designer at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Miss Darcy!! Too funny.. I just read about the Cop car picture and the reality of it happening in the future. Ha!! Perfect layout with the perfect photo. So glad you are with us this month. And Let's Scrap DT? Woo hoo! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout :) Thank you for joining in with us this month as GD :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too funny and perfect for the Partners in Crime challenge. Love the pic, title and handcuffs. So brings a smile to your face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Ha ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha... I hear you, I have papers that are so old I no longer know what they are, but hey, you are making a dent in your stash and having fun!! Glad to have you along this month over at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy