Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's Scrap: Science

Welcome to my version of the March 15th sketch over at Let's Scrap! These are pictures from the girls' March Break in 2012. My husband was able to take it off with them and they had a new daily adventure. They went ice fishing, spent a day exploring Manitoulin Island and enjoyed Science North for the first time. As the littlest was just three, she ended up spending the week at daycare with her friends.


It's funny because this title is so true today! My oldest absolutely loves anything science! It's a file purchased from the silhouette store called Science Love. I just flipped the heart as I want the arrow pointing inwards.


This picture makes me uncomfortable, but she is fine with creepy crawlers. She will kill them in the house for me, she's so brave!


Here's the sketch to play with, you have two weeks to link up!


As usual, I have to thank my husband for always taking pictures whenever he is out with the girls - he's always providing me with great photos to scrap!

Also sharing with Crash Your Stash as #15.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and great take on the sketch! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style Darcy and this layout is just lovely. Such cool photos to scrap too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout and I have to agree with creepy, crawly things... they heeb me out too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time for the girls! such fun bright papers and love the science title and use of 3x4 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout, Darcy! They are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout and I love that it is bright and fun. Great to hear a girl loves science. Good for your husband for taking pics for you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous double pager!! Such a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your take on the sketch your papers are so bright and you LO is just fun to look at

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy