Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let's Scrap: Beach Babes

This is so exciting! This is my first official reveal with the Let's Scrap design team! When they put out the call, we were asked to do a layout based on the sketch below. It spoke to me immediately and I really like the resulting layout!


The title is purchased from the silhouette store, aptly called Beach Babes. I tucked the umbrella under the title, because, why not?


I love these stickers from the diy line from Simple Stories. Actually, I pretty much love anything from Simple Stories!


Here's the sketch and you have two weeks to link up and play along! 


Sharing at Crash Your Stash as #12.


13 comments:

  1. What a fun beachy layout!! Glad to be on the DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun times. Looking forward to being on the Let's Scrap DT with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout for Let's Scrap! Love how you layer the pieces together!
    Congrats on being on the DT team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the sketch and the fun from the pics comes thru the layout!!! So happy to have you as part of our team!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcy I really love this layout. The papers are perfect for a beach layout and the photos such fun. Great job with the sketch. So nice to have you one the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout and all the fun details!!! I'm happy to be a part of the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to be working with you!!!! Love this layout too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the sketch.. and I love your beach theme! So glad to be on the DT with you. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darcy I really love the layout. Such a nice beach theme and the title is cute. Love the border punch at the bottom. Going to love working with you!! Lovies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout Darcy! Love the title and my Silhouette too! Such adorable girls you have...looking forward to spending the next several months at Let's Scrap getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really captures the feeling of summer! Love how well everything goes together... looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout!!!! I love that you used the wide border where the flags were on the sketch. Great idea! i love simple stories too. Looking forward to creating with you on the Let's Scrap Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your pictures and the feel you captured with the colors. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy