Monday, February 16, 2015

Sketches in Thyme: a frosty good time

My husband is a curling freak. He is at the rink three nights a week and for any bonspeil that he can play on weekends. My older two daughters have caught the bug as well and curl every week with the Little Rocks. (My littlest will be old enough to play next year and she is already asking!)

He took the girls there Friday night to practice with them, and he sent me this picture of the three of them. He's impressed that I have it scrapped so quickly!


I love the picture but I'm a little sad as this was my last full piece of Winter Twig. I'm so sad that Little Yellow Bicycle is no more. The feel of their paper alone was enough to make me happy!

I'm linking up with the Sketches in Thyme as I used their great sketch! Also sharing at Crash Your Stash, this is number 11 of 50 projects before I can buy more scrappy goodness! Scrap it Girl has a recipe challenge (blue - got it covered)(arrows - is one ok?)(numbers -  does the date count?)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and how cool that your daughter's have taken an interest in curling! I love that stitched rectangle! Great job on getting that photo scrapped so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blues!! Great photo and a gorgeous page Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you take of the sketch! It's clean and very original. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet picture and AMAZING page! LOVE the blue background and all your added touches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic LO. Great pics and colors.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you used and great stitching! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything counts! No worries :) Really nice layout. Thanks for playing with Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Love how you used the arrows and blue in your layout! That is so cool that ya'll go curling! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I love the stitching on it. Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes--one arrow and the date counts! LOVE it when I can scrap a recent photo right away too! Thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this LO!! All the details are so awesome! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap it Girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy