Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 5 of Project Life 2014

I decided that my album so far was a bit dark with the paper collections I had used.  I found this one deep in my stash and it fit the bill for bright and colourful! I still have lots left so I'm sure to use it again as I think it's very pretty!


I'm linking this up at Crash Your Stash as #9&10! Only 40 more to go before I can buy some more yummy scrappy goodness. 

My 50 projects was a goal I set for myself, but my darling husband just used it against me ;) before we moved here I would go to ScrapFest in Kitchener every year. It's during my birthday weekend and I've booked time off work to make the 5.5 hour drive so that I can go this year. He said, "absolutely go! You won't be finished 50 projects by April - it won't cost a thing!" For ScrapFest I will fail in my goal and buy new stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the purples and the blues in this layout! If I had a chance to go to ScrapFest, I would make an exception to the rule! It only happens once a year, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darcy!! Great scrap layout!! I'm your newest follower and number 100!!
    Hugs
    Darcy Schroeder

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy