Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 4 of Project Life 2014

My husband and girls have been spent lots of time out on the lake ice fishing and skating this weekend. I had to drop them off and then they went by quad, when they were finished I went and picked them up. The time in between was mine to do with what I choose. I keep saying I would be in the cave, but hadn't managed to get there yet because groceries and laundry need doing. I will get there eventually.

I have had this done for about a week, but it as finally sunny for the picture today!


This is 6&7 of my 2015 project 50 for Crash Your Stash!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your PL! I'm trying to embrace it...but I need some inspiration or a PL friend to get me on board!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your PL pages, Darcy! Pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy