Thursday, January 1, 2015

My top 10 of 2014!

Each year I look back through my blog and smile at the memories that my layouts were created from. I didn't post as much in 2014, but I did have a major scrap event happen. I finished my first project life album, The year 2013, a picture a day in what my husband calls my photo journal. I'm in love with it and I hope to share it with my grandchildren one day...just not one day soon!!!

Anyway, here are my top 10 favourite projects of 2014...in no particular order!











As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. happy 2015!!! liking especially the 5th one - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects you chose!!! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy