Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap #71: Snow

This is sadly my last reveal with the Sketch ~N~ Scrap team. I have truly enjoyed creating with each sketch and I thank Lisa and Kelly for having me as part of their team this past year!

I just love this picture of my girl. We came home from daycare and I got them to change into dresses very quickly as the light was fading. The snow was still clinging to the trees from the small storm we had and the scenery was just stunning! I knew I needed to take them out for some photos!


When I was taking this she said, "look mom, I'm Elsa and the cold never bothered me anyway." I still need to get that on this layout somewhere!

Here's the sketch:



5 comments:

  1. WHat a gorgeous picture!! And a beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story and pictures. The layout is gorgeous! Love your product choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout my friend! She really does look like an ice princess!!
    Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty layout! And she does look like a Princess in that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture on a beautiful layout! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy