Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My 2015 scrappy goals

In 2014 I did something called "Project 50", which involved me not being able to purchase anything NEW until I had created 50 projects. Now, I tried this in 2013 and failed miserably. I caved after just 8 layouts. Pitiful. I'm not sure what happened in 2014, but I completed all 50 projects and the only thing I had to buy was adhesive.

I considered that a huge accomplishment but at the same time, I was a little lot embarrassed that it really didn't put a dent in my stash. I have decided to challenge myself to another 50 projects starting January 1st - again with only being able to buy adhesive.

I was hoping there would be a few of you out there that would like to join me on my stash-busting quest. I've created a new blog for us to share our progress.

My requests for Crash Your Stash:

1. Create your own goals and share them in your blog posts

2. When you link up, visit the two blogs linked before you and leave a comment




1 comment:

  1. I also did 50 projects last year - finished one round and I am currently a little over half way through my second round. Maybe I'll reset on the first and join in on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy