Monday, November 10, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap: Enjoy the Autumn

It's time for the inspired by sketch at Sketch ~N~ Scrap! I was looking for a fab sketch in order to scrap this photo. I love it. She didn't want to come out with me for a photo shoot but then changed her mind and said, "5 minutes mom". I put those 5 minutes to good use and got some great shots, but this was my favourite. She was walking away from me and I called her name and snapped it as she turned to me.


You have the full month of November to link up and play along!



I was also inspired by:
Lasting Memories: Use one photo

5 comments:

  1. Darcy, I LOVE this page! Great choice of products! Loving what you did with the hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy! Hey! Nice to see you at LM and I absolutely love this page! She's adorable and that's the cutest shot! The hexagons are the perfect addition to. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darcy, This is super cute - isn't she just adorable! Love the pops of patterned paper showing through the hexagon negative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just love!!! Simple with the perfect amount of embellies! Yay!! Great to see you here. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy