Sunday, November 30, 2014

Project Life App

I'm so behind the times with the Project Life App. It's been out for a while but it was on sale for $0.99 yesterday and I bought it. 

Within five minutes I had two pages created. I'm not sure I will ever use it as a stand alone item, but the photo combined with a filler card or journaling card is perfect to create and print with my Selphy! I will also use it for my journaling, the handwritten font is wonderful!


If I sent out a photo Christmas card, I would absolutely make it with this app. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool app! Love both the pages you created!! Really like the brown and the font in the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snow
    Photos with the girls
    Make a wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy