Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap: First Skate

When I think back to O's first years on skates, it amazes me how far she has come! She started learning the basic jumps last year and just absolutely loves being on the ice.



You have until the end of October to link up at Sketch ~N~ Scrap. The sketch rocks, show us what you can do with it!

Psst, I got a sewing machine as an anniversary gift from my hubby and I finally got up the courage to use it! I watched the video and followed the steps and I love the look of it!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job using the sewing machine.. I don't have one so have to hand stitch everything. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I love the look of hand stitching and will continue to do that as well.

      Delete
  2. Great layout Darcy! Love the stitched circle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy