Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap: Berry Sweet

I have had this Jillibean paper forever! It's old, from 2011. This sketch paired with my daughter as Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween are a perfect match. Here is my most non-traditional Halloween layout ever!


The fab sketch from Sketch ~N~ Scrap!



Here are the details of how to play along:
1. Make sure and link back to Sketch N Scrap in your blog post when sharing our sketch or a layout or card based on our sketch  (DO NOT USE THE DIRECT LINK, use http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com) 
2. Link your layout or card up by clicking on the Froggy link in the sidebar.  Make sure and link up a DIRECT link to your blog post to allow us to easily locate your entry on your blog  Remember each submission will give you ONE entry into our monthly random draw for a chance to win our October prize!  

2 comments:

  1. I just adore this layout! I love these papers and this is such a wonderful nontraditional Halloween page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy