Monday, September 8, 2014

Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Blog Hop: Metal!

Welcome to Stuck on U Sketches 5th Anniversary Blog Hop! To celebrate this 
month each team will be having a hop and today is the Project Life Blog Hop! 
Our blog hop will run 5 days starting today through Friday September 12 at midnight EST. 

If you have come from Connie's blog then you are in the right place. 
If you’d like more info on the hop, head back to SOUS

To be eligible for our sponsored candy we ask you complete the hop by visiting EACH blog, commenting and following EACH blog! Once you finish the Project Life Hop you’ll be eligible for the a $25 store credit from The Cut Shoppe!



Also if you JOIN in ANY of our challenges this month you will then be eligible for one of our 2 Grand Prizes! The more challenges and projects you share, the more chance to win! 

We’d like to warmly thank Fancy Pants Designs and  Zeus and Zoe for their kind and generous sponsorship!

True Friend Collection Kit




Remember to make sure you are also following SOUS!
Please finish at SOUS to let us know you have
completed the hop and followed the gals' blogs.
Let us know if you are following on Facebook or Pinterest
for extra chances to win!
ALL winners (grand prizes and blog hop winners)
from this month will be announced
on Friday, October 10!!!

All the gals on the hop are all using metal in some way, so we are also challenging you to use something metal on your spread. Go outside the box, be creative - unlike me, who stuck with metal letters and brads!


I even took close up shots of all the metallic stuff I used for this challenge!









Stuck on U Sketches
return to SOUS to let us know you've complete the hop!

Your next stop on the hop will be...

PS...with the exception of the 12 inch strip, I completed this spread using only a 6x6 paper pad! Studio Calico's Here + There. Paper pads are awesome!

13 comments:

  1. I love theses pages. I absolutely love the combination of different sizes. It is truly an eye catching layout. the birthday cake is adorable but not as cute as the "swim" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spread! Love all the elements you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was already a follower. I love these 2 pages, what a great week you had. Using metallic is not always easy to come up with, I have a few ideas for when I do my pages for the challenge. I love your family brad.
    Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy! Great page and great use of those metallic goodies!
    Looks like you had a bit of everything on here! Great job!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos and love all the metallic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those metal letters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE using 6x6 pads on my PL pages! This lil RAK would be SO nice to use on my daughter's pages. Thanks for the chance to win :) suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anytime I can use something from my stash I consider it awesome and your page is just that! Great use of the letters and brads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute page. I love the color choice of this page, it just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors that you used and the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy