Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stick it Down: Butterfly

I love that my husband has never been afraid to take the girls out on his own. I love it even more that he always takes pics for me to scrap! This was a day when I had to work and he wanted them out of the house. The had a great time!


I absolutely loved this weeks sketch that we were given from Stick it Down! I will be using it again for sure, I love even just the left side all on its own! I have plans for it!


You can link up over at SID until September 29. Come and play and see if a guest design spot will be yours in October!

5 comments:

  1. Darcy, this is beautiful! Love the colors in those papers and such sweet pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! One of my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful spread!! Love the softness of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! Love the soft color palette you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy