Monday, September 1, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap: Fun at the Park

Holy snap! It's September! How the heck did that happen, we didn't even really have a summer. The bugs were bad in the spring because there was not heat to kill them off. My pool never went over 72 and now it's almost time to throw the cover back on. I read today we are expecting another horrible winter. I'm actually thrilled about that because the cold will kill everything that I am allergic to!

These pictures I used for my Sketch ~N~ Scrap reveal were taken a few summers ago, when we had a really great summer. It as perfect, with only about 4 nights that I was wishing we had central air. 



A closer look at my title, a file that I purchased from the silhouette store.


And the sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy