Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stick it Down: Exploring Manitoulin

The first year we lived here, my husband as able to take March Break off. We sent the youngest to daycare and he and the older two went on daily adventures. He is always so good about taking photos for me to scrap! We love exploring the island, there is always something new and exciting to see!

I hope you play along with the sketch at Stick it Down, it's another great one from Shelby!



Love the little lighthouse! (file on silhouette store)


3 comments:

  1. I love this Darcy!! WHat a fantastic spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 2 pager! Wow, your husband did a great job taking such great photos and so many, you better hang onto him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful double pages! Love it all! The colours are amazing! The diecuts are just perfect! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy