Friday, August 15, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap #63: Little Miss Independent

Time for another Sketch ~N~ Scrap challenge! My daughter is now 9, so it goes without saying that I am terribly behind in my scrapbooking!  She has always been very independent and is already asking to babysit and she wants to learn to drive!  I think I've been waiting for this sketch for these pictures.  They were taken during her 16th month but on different days, so the outfits (or lack thereof) and colours are different.  I think I struggled with that!  




We hope you will find time to play along with us this month for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com from our awesome sponsor Lissa at  Mighty Crafty:


Lissa is excited to sponsor this month's prize giveaway: a $20 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com. She also has a special bonus to share her love of Origami Owl -- a free Charm giveaway for new subscribers and Facebook followers for August. Visit MightyCrafty to find out more and enter to win!

2 comments:

  1. Loving this Darcy! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy