Friday, August 1, 2014

Sketch ~N~ Scrap #62: Capture the moment

With my middle girl, capturing the moment is what it is all about. She is never still for 2 seconds and loves to pose for the camera, she is often heard asking me to "come and take a picture!" This sketch from Sketch ~N~ Scrap was perfect to use for her fake glasses pictures.

My older daughter was in the cave with me when I was creating this layout and now she wants to use my mists too. I think hubby is going to have to share his garage floor with us, because she is not spraying in my house!




4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures and page Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love seeing your girls grow through your scrapbook pages!
    MaryAnn N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page and the pictures are just as adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy