Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lasting Memories #205: The Perfect Staycation

I think I may have gone outside the box for this "Vacation Memories" challenge at Lasting Memories this week! We aren't a 'take a trip somewhere warm' kind of family. My girls are happiest when we they are fishing with their papa. They spent most of the March Break at a family friend's ice shack and they had such a great time!

I found the perfect title cut at the Silhouette Store! The perfect staycation, indeed!


I used Christine's fabulous sketch, 11 photos on one page! Amazing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that you have 11 photos on a page - it looks amazing! Great title work too, and loving the touches of bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, love this and lots of photos! The colors are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabu! love how many photos you used, love the film strip idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy