Monday, August 4, 2014

Lasting Memories 202: Summer Story & a winner!

It's a colour challenge this week at Lasting Memories! I took this picture of my six year old this weekend at my mom's house. She is a daredevil and she's so strong! She was doing the monkey bars forwards and backwards. She was copying an older girl on these bars and was having so much fun!

This picture is fun because it reminds me of when I was a kid playing at the park, although I could never do the stuff she can - no matter how hard I tried!


The colour photo inspiration!


My winner from the Lasting Memories blog hop is Vickie! Please email me your information August 10th and I will send out your RAK ASAP!




Other inspiration from:
Brenda Ragsdale: Sketch
Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge: Summer fun!

11 comments:

  1. Great summer page and wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous summer page! Love the colours and the stitched circle looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun, bright, happy , summer layout . Great photo and love the stitching, so neat! Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcy this is cute! It reminds me of having fun in a park too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun. Love your bight and happy page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page - reminds me of playing in the park when we were kids.
    We don't see monkey bars in the park much these days :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun!! Okay... so how did you do the word summer on the photo?? An Ap? Or is it something that I can't quite tell? Very cool!! This page makes me happy!! My son just looked at this and said "Mom, we do this all of the time at school... and that is how lots of kids break their arms." LOL. He just broke his arm last week on a RipStick. Ugh. Just tell your kiddos to be careful. Ya right! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an overlay, Michele! I'm hoping she doesn't break anything, but I can't stop her from being her. She is an adventurer.

      Delete
  8. Darcy - wow! This is a great take on the sketch over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - loving your colours, photos, stitching and titling!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! I love how these colors turned out!! Your famous stitched circle is perfect as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That stitching is amazing and super photo! Love the colors! Hugs for playing along with us at LESSology! Mitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy