Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 37 of Project Life: Buttons!

We know you have buttons, we know you probably have hundreds of buttons, so let's see how you use them in this challenge from Stuck On U Sketches!


When my mom moved a while ago, she gave me all of her buttons (she used to sew!) and I have so many now.  It's challenges like this that make me get them out and use them.  They aren't normally a go-to item for me.

Here is the prize being offered this month!! You have to play to win!

We have a seriously amazing load of goodies
today sponsored by our very own
gracious Sponsor Coordinator 
The candy offering all you need to get a project going! Love that! 
To win our monthly blog candy all you have to do is join ANY of our
challenges! The more you create and share, the more chances to win! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy