Monday, July 28, 2014

SOUS: Hello Sunshine

This challenge for Stuck On U Sketches was out of order in my weekly project life so I created a little page from Laura's birthday + 1 day.

The summer theme worked well for my pictures even though they weren't technically taken in summer (June 1) so I cheated a bit!



ps. I'm pretty excited that I finally took a picture of a project life spread with zero glare! I'm also so sad that LYB isn't around any more. I won't ever get to drool over a collection from them. I am hoarding what I have like crazy.  I just loved the quality of their papers and the fun designs. I am going to weep for twig and winter twig. Possibly my favourite papers yet!


1 comment:

  1. Those little flip flops are so cute! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy