Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lasting Memories #201: My 3 girls

This week at Lasting Memories, it's anything goes! I've been meaning to scrap these newborn pictures of my girls so this was the perfect time for me to do so. I quizzed my girls on which picture they thought was them and not a single girl got all three right. I don't blame them, the youngest two were so similar at the beginning, just their colouring was different and I fooled them with black and white photos!


Other challenges that inspired me:
Two Scrapbook Friends: sketch with a twist
Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge: recognized or won an award (yes, I'm stretching it, but I'm absolutely honoured to be their mom)

9 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Darcy! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful , such a lovely layout documenting your three girls, precious. Thank you for joining us at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Darcy! This is beautiful! Thanks for linking it up at Two Scrapbook Friends :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcy! I love that you turned this sketch on its side and centred that large number in the middle. It's amazing
    . Thanks for laying along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet page and a great way to capture those memories. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this month Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Darcy! Love the colors and the way you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Darcy - the titling is especially striking! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy