Sunday, June 8, 2014

Scrappy Friends Challenge: Happy

This is the first layout that I have done in a very long time that is just for me!  I found a few challenges to play along with which you can find at the bottom of this post!

I'm also thrilled to say that is project #50 that I have posted before buying new paper! I did it!  Completely beat my dismal attempt of 8 projects from last year.



You can find the challenges here!
Kelly's word challenge: I used happy.
Brenda's sketch
Rochelle's Tic-Tac-Toe: I used zig zag stitching, kraft and hexagons
Danielle P Buttons: I used on on the hexagon at the top left hand side

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic Darcy!! What a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the challenges! And omg… 50 LO without buying new paper? wow!! I need to do that challenge! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year was much better than last year's attempt. I made it to eight

      Delete
  3. Darcy, this is super! I love your use of colour and I always love your stitching. I have been working on that sketch and finding it SO challenging and here you are - you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it looks easy, it sure wasn't! I think my scrappy weekend with friends helped so much!

      Delete
  4. Darcy what a wonderful page and awesome take on all three challenges! Awesome product choices and fabulous stitching! Congrats on completing 50 pages so far from your stash....WTG! Thank you so much for playing along with the June Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! LOVE the split page and that AMAZING stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love this Darcy! Absolutely adorable photos and fantastic paper choices! And 50 projects using the paper you have on hand??? Another WOW! I really need to do that so badly! Thanks so much for playing along with the Scrappy Friends and my word challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy