Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 32 of Project Life: Grid/Ledger

The papers in this Simple Stories collection is perfect for this weeks challenge of grids/ledger at Stuck On U Sketches!  I can't believe I am almost done with 2013! I am really enjoying this journey and my girls just love looking back through this book already.  I can't wait to show it to them when they are older!  I think there are a few blackmail photos in the album as well.........HAHAHAHA!!!



Since we are starting a new month we are excited to share
our May Sponsor!


 You will just adore their shop kits and check out their great blog as well!
Play in ANY May challenge here to be entered to win
$15 store voucher to Paper Bakery Kits! 
Thank you Paper Bakery for your generosity!

3 comments:

  1. I like that die cut card on the upper left! Nice spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Simple Stories and this page is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your PL spread. Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy