Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 30 of Project Life: Use a Stamp

Stuck On U Sketches challenge blog is just that for me: a challenge. Each project life spread I do for this team makes me go outside my comfort zone - which is fantastic and part of the reason I enjoy DT work so much! However. Stamps. UGH! Or so I thought.

I loved the way the stamp looked on my photo. I stamped it and left it out to dry, which it never did do.  I ended up blotting it very carefully with a kleenex to take the excess ink off.


My second stamp, I just used it to indicate the month on the calendar.  Easy, peasy!


The full deal.




This month's prize info!

You have two weeks to submit to this challenge and all of the submits will be put the random drawing for the sponsored candy that has been sponsored by:


This is much more then just a kit club with exclusive product, you will
love everything they have to offer!
And for one lucky challenge participant for the month
of April you will receive a $30 certificate to the shop! 
Now how awesome is that!

Winner will be announced May 9th! Good luck! (mark your calendars)
And much, much thanks to Scrapbook Circle!

Till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. The stamp looks great on the photo!! Nice work with the SOUS PL challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy