Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 29 of Project Life: Top Note

The project life challenge at Stuck on U Sketches this week is to use a top note shape on your spread. If you are like me, you may not know what that shape even is!



I used the shape twice on my spread, once to outline my daughter's tooth in her hand and then I stuck a camera down on the other one.


So.... Now ladies.. we have an AMAZING sponsor for the month April...
and it is:

(click picture for store link!)

This is much more then just a kit club with exclusive product, you will
love everything they have to offer!
And for one lucky challenge participant for the month
of April you will receive a $30 certificate to the shop! 
Now how awesome is that!

You have 2 weeks to link up for this project life challenge, but there is always lots going on over on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy