Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lasting Memories 185: Are You Coming?

Colouring. It's truly something I do not do a lot of.  I actually have a nice set of Prismacolor pencils, so I should really do more. If I was a card maker, I probably would!

This week at Lasting Memories we are asking you to show us your colouring skills!  There are so many digital images for free online if you need a place to start, but there are tonnes of ways to show off your colouring!

I remembered this image that I was given from Dilly Beans and thought it would make a cute addition to my page. 


My little one was getting so impatient to go for our bike ride. She kept coming back in the house to say, "hurry" but this time she said, "are you coming???" 

5 comments:

  1. Love that photo, Darcy! What a good way to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun LO, love that cute pic, and the colouring is a fabulous background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun background you have created! Colouring is fun! So soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you made that image your background.. super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome way to show off your coloring skills Darcy! Love the background image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy