Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 26 of Project Life (2013): Neon!

Thank goodness for Kaisercraft and their Bubblegum Hills collection!  It's full of the beautiful neon colours that Stuck On U Sketches is asking us to use for this project life challenge!

I did another week on a single page, it's really fast and easy but I don't seem to use my cameo as much so after I match this single, I'm fairly certain I am going back to doubles.  I miss spending time with my cameo!




And the March sponsor! Give it up for...


Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer (yes the same awesome chick on our sketch team!). We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality chipboard, wood and stamp products. It is our mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments.

Play in ANY of our March challenges for a chance to win!
Winner will be announced April 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy