Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap #52 - Swing!

Check out the fabulous sketch from Kelly for Sketch N Scrap this week!  I love it!!!!!


I had everything stuck down and then went searching for some title inspiration.  When I found this quote by Natalie Kocsis, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  Except I already had everything stuck down!  Well, I set it all up in the silhouette program, put it on the mat, and crossed my fingers and hoped for the best!  It caught on the top pic a bit, but it's ok.  This is the first time I've done a big long title like this, and I think I like it!



I used the Carefree collection from Authentique, because really, how fitting is that!?!

6 comments:

  1. Great title work and a fantastic page Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! (And the whole thing!) I can't believe you got it through your Silhouette after you had everything stuck down. You are a brave girl! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your long title is really gorgeous ! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy