Sunday, March 23, 2014

LM#183: Hide and go Leaf

My daughter really wanted me to call this, "Océane found a leaf" and that was all I could think of. I asked my BFF Shelby what she thought and she texted me back "Hide and go Leaf"! Loved it!

This week at Lasting Memories we are asking you to use up your scraps! Isn't this why we all have that 'scrap' drawer? For challenges like this?

I don't know how you store your paper, but I generally buy collections and I like to keep them together right up until the point where I can't use any more or I am just tired of using it!


This is what I have left of the Candy Lane Collection by KaiserCraft.  I'm sure I have enough here for a Project Life Spread so the bag will go back on the shelf!


Other challenges that inspired me this week:
Scrapping with Christine:  Sketch
Off the Rails Scrapbooking: Anything Goes  (I went off the rails PINK!)
Silhouette: Use your Silhouette!



14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Darcy!! I love the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout and what a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page. Great colors and I LOVE the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you used lots of pink... it totally pops out at you! love the photo too! awesome thanks for playing at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this a lot DArcy!!! I played along with the challenge too, and saw your entry there. Love how you have done it all on a grid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, LOVE that photo - and what a fab title :) Awesome colours too, just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! And I can see exactly how you used the sketch! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome photo to scrap Darcy. So inspirational and I love the bright pink with the green. Good choice!r Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!! love the squares... & the title is so interesting. :) thks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it Darcy! The colours are so vibrant and really beautiful, I love the background, it is just simply squares but it is so effective, great job. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Darcy! Love the colors, love the scraps, love the title...Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Darcy! Love the bright and cheerful, very beautiful. The title gives me a chuckle, love the pun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Darcy, I've just featured your LO on our fb page. Pop on over and check it out xx

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218271898365820/?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy