Sunday, March 16, 2014

LM#182: Finally

My girl asked for a remote control helicopter for Christmas and for her birthday for the last two years.  The year 2013 was the year her dream came true.  She is pretty good at flying it, but doesn't use it as much as I would have thought after asking for it for so long!  I think she is just waiting to fly it outside when we are without snow....if that ever happens!

At Lasting Memories this week we are asking you to use at least 75% green on  your layout to celebrate
St. Patrick's Day!  I didn't have any pictures for this occasion which is why I chose a Christmas theme.


The following challenge blogs helped me out this week:
Scrap Our Stash: Stash A Thon Challenge #5 ~ Banners

16 comments:

  1. Love your title and fun wavy border! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your journaling strips and your wavy border looks awesome with the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Darcy, loving the border and stitching. Also a huge fan of polka dots :) Lucky Laura - I hope she gets to fly it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Darcy!! Love the wavy border and stitching!! Thanks for joining over at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the top a soft wave---pretty! And great idea to do xmas instead of St. Paddy's....glad your daughter's wish came true :) Thanks for submitting this lovely layout at My Scraps and More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute page!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice layout and take on the Banner Challenge! Great border and stitching! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute page! Great take on the My Scraps & More Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great page love your wavy line with stitching!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout! Such a pretty green color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun layout! I really like your title, really says it all! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute page. Great title. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a COOL gift and memory! Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw this is so simple and very pretty Darcy. I love it ! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great LO!! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the vertical banners and I too can;t wait for all this snow to be gone!!! Kate (Scrap Our Stash)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy