Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 23 of Project Life (2013): Use a Heart Negative

At Stuck On U Sketches this week we are asking you to use the negative from a heart cut out.

I used several types of hearts this week.  On page two there is the negative heart cut out and then I used the heart itself on page one.  Also on page one I cut some interlocking hearts on my cameo because that was a special week and I got to see my friends from down south for a few days at my place!  We had our first annual scrap cave weekend.  We are currently planning the second one and even though there is approximately 1200 metres of snow outside, I am thrilled!


Here is our sponsor for the month of February!

Scraps of Darkness is a monthly kit club offering
2 different styled kits and an incredible amount of creative
add-ons! Check them out! They are awesome!

 So remember to submit your projects to be eligible to have chance to win
all month, any challenge! Winner for this awesome blog candy
will be announced March 14 (after closing of the last Feb challenge.)
$25 gift credit for the shop!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy