Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 21 of Project Life (2013) - Embossing

It's Team Project Life at Stuck On U Sketches this week!  The challenge is embossing.  Wow, my scrap cave is all organized and put away.  The only problem is that I didn't know where I 'organized' my cuttle bug folders to.  So after opening every drawer I have, I found them.  Then I forgot which plates to use in the darned machine.  Apparently it's been too long!

Anyway, on to my week 21 spread.  As I mentioned it has been too long and the paper ripped a bit when I put it through.  However, I actually like the white poking through the green paper of my date card, it's messy and distressed looking so I kept it just as it was.


The "rules" for the prize:

All you need to do is join ANY challenge during the month
to have your name put in (sketch, die cut or project life) and of course be a follower
of our blog! Easy and gets some crafting done! Perfect!
Blog candy winners will be announced once ALL the challenges in the 
month come to a close. So January blog candy winner will be
announced on February 14th!
North America only for this prize, thank you.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy