Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lasting Memories #175: One Little Word/Resolution

If you participate in One Little Word originated by Ali Edwards then by now you have chosen your word for 2014.  At Lasting Memories this week we are asking you to share your one word or your resolution if you make one (or more!).

This is the first time I have chosen a word and it took me a very long time to do so. I have selected 'today' as my word, because I am such planner, mainly because we are so busy as a family of five. Today is significant because I need to learn to live in the moment. When we went to the island on the day the picture was taken, it was a spur of the moment completely unplanned event. We had such a good time together. We watched the salmon run and we walked the whole pathway with lots of stops for photo ops. We all can't wait to do it again soon. So for 2014 I will try and focus on today.


I used this sketch from My Scraps & More sketches.

7 comments:

  1. Great word choice! Love your layout. Beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture and a beautiful page Darcy!! Taking time to live in today is important for all of us to remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy, love this and the colors too! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word! I have a tendency to look ahead a little too much too :) I really like the clean lines of your page. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful word and a fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darcy, gorgeous LO and I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy