Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lasting Memories #174: Snowmen!

This week at Lasting Memories, we are asking you to use snowmen on your layout.  Snowmen photos, snowmen diecuts, or any other way your creativity leads you!

I thought for sure with living in the north I would have snowmen photos and I do, they are just already scrapped or waiting to be printed.  So I scrapped these pictures that I have had in my pile for a bit and added a snowman card to it.


I am shocked that I did a double page layout, I have been doing singles for so long!  It was a nice change though and I see more in my future.

I saw the sketch at ScrapMuch? and knew it was the right one for me for these pictures.  I'm also linking up with Kristi B. and her work challenge - Chill.  Red Carpet Studio is having a snow challenge as well!

15 comments:

  1. Wow Darcy this page is so beautiful, I love the clean lines and soft colours, your punch work is perfect for this page! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic double-pager Darcy!!! Love the soft colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page. It is so crisp and clean and your paper choices were perfect!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... Awesome double LO.. I love the photos, they are adorable..
    The layering is perfect too..
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to chuckle at the poor little one being crushed by their sister. So cute. loving the double

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely two page sketch. The title is great for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the simplicity of your DBL page LO. Your pictures tell the story and the snowman and the snowflake as bookends. I like the banner at the top.

    Vickie Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darcy, what fab snowmen, love the colors and the two-pager!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous 2 pager. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great double pager, cant wait to see more of them from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! They're having a blast and love your 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! The snowman is just the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. great LO... Love the sketch you used from Scrapmuch - I just did a page for Sarah's cuba trip using it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours for this ... the whole layout just makes me cold! So frosty and fun ... Thanks so much for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy