Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lasting Memories #173 - Scraplifting time!

Our new challenge at Lasting Memories this week is a fun one!

Each of the DT members spent some time hopping through the DT blogs and found one layout that we wanted to lift.

I found the perfect layout for me on Haven's blog!  Here is the layout I based mine on.


This layout was just the one I needed as it will go perfectly beside another that I have created earlier!  Here is my lifted layout.



Here is what the two pages will look like in the album.  



6 comments:

  1. A fabulous lift Darcy!!! Your double looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel so honored that you lifted my LO. Really like how it fits with the other page too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks so good together! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice scrapliftin' job darcy, you got mad skills. just adore your 2pager, love the fact that both pages can stand alone and together, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 2 pg layout!! Love your take on Haven's LO too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic lift! Love that you made a two pager!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy