Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 18 of Project Life: Tabbed Card

These last two weeks have just flown by.  The youngest is sick, first time we've ever dealt with croup, a few sleepless nights there.

This week at Stuck On U Sketches we are asking you to use a tabbed card on your project.  I hope you've checked out what the team created this challenge.  Spectacular!

How do you Project Life?

I showed up very late to the Project Life party.  I didn't start documenting 2013 until April, even though I started taking my 'photo of the day' on January 1st.  I have a specific folder on my Facebook that I post my photo to each day, with a little blurb about what we were doing.  Then when I am ready to actually create my spread, I just open that album and my journalling is already done!  I just have to copy it over.  It's so easy!!

I also find that having a silhouette machine is an amazing tool for me.  There are so many files that are just perfect for the pocket style documenting that I do.  I use it more for this that I do for traditional layouts.

My biggest problem now is that I am on week 18 of 2013 and 2014 is knocking on the door!  Do I finish 2013 first or do both years at the same time??

The one thing I am going to do for continuity sake is have the same style title on each double page spread that I do.  The silhouette store has lots of choices, so I just have to pick one!


I only managed to get the one side of the spread completed, but the tabbed card (or my version of it) is in the bottom right hand corner.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy