Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stick it Down!

As if life isn't hectic enough around here, I decided a bit ago that I wanted to try my hand a coordinating a sketch only blog.  Soon after one of the challenge blogs I was a part of closed down and I had a wee bit of time on my hands.

Stick it Down was born.  An amazing response to the DT call showed me that there was interest and now the team has been announced.

I am so happy to say that I am going to be on one of the reveal teams as well!

Look for my reveals on the third Tuesday of each month and I hope you pop over and play along!


3 comments:

  1. So happy to be part of SID! Thank you for including me Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news darcy
    Sketches are my go to item to start my pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find the time to play along!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy