Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lasting Memories: Snowflakes and snowballs

It's all about the snow this week at Lasting Memories! We had a fantastic winter last year. Tons and tons of snow. It was just awesome! The girls were outside playing and ice fishing all the time!

Being outside is what makes our girls truly HAPPY!


I let my cameo do a lot of the work on this layout.  I cut the title on the background page and then added the dark blue behind.  I used my sketch pen for the journaling.  Then finished it off with a little seam binding ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. Loving this Darcy! What a pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I love that she's the focal point ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, love the birdies! Your background paper is great. She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she's so cute. Awesome page Darcy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy