Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 16 of Project Life: Stuck on U Sketches

Glitter!

Another nemesis of mine!

For whatever reason, I have a huge collection of Stickles, maybe I'm distracted by the shiny?  So I put a few of them to use for the glitter challenge at Stuck on U Sketches.

Here is my 16th week of project life, complete with glitter.


I have to tell you a story about this spread.  I used my cameo for my  journaling.  The two journal cards on the right side, I was so proud that I got the writing in the proper spot!  However, when I was taking the picture, I realized that the bottom one wasn't April 23, but April 22.  Don't you hate when that happens???

2 comments:

  1. lovely pages Darcy...thanks for the view into your life.

    PS your girls are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome PL spread Darcy.. I love using my Cameo when doing PL cards and you did such an amazing job with yours.. love that you were able to incorporate so many photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy