Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday my mini went on a field trip with her class. I was not able to go, but received this photo of my girl and one of her friends. I was at a weekend crop and just had to scrap it immediately! Fortunately, my friend was able to help me out since she carted her printer along for the ride. Thanks, Lynn!


Other than the photo, my favourite thing about this layout is the little creature banner.  They are so stinking cute!  Reason #456 I love my cameo!

I used sketch #28 from the now closed 2 Broke Girls challenge blog.

I am linking this up with Hiding in My Craft Room: Fall Colours.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this page Darcy!! The creature banner is awesome!! And matting everything in black makes it so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! LOVE the paper and your banner looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us over at HIMCR this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT layout! Love the paper choices . . . and just love your banner. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room. Hope you join us again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy